A Buyer’s Resale Inspection is a thorough evaluation of a residential property’s visible and readily accessible components. This building inspector report is outlined and mandated by the Texas Real Estate Commission.
We inspect the following components:
- Roof Covering, Flashing, & Gutters
- Siding & Trim
- Structural Components
- Attic, Insulation, & Ventilation
- Plumbing System & Water Heater
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- We use only industry accepted equipment
A full report of our findings filled with numerous illustrative pictures will be available in within 48 hours. If buyers have any questions after looking through their report, they are encouraged to call the inspector back to help address their concerns or explain in more detail for better clarity.